These Shipping and Returns Policy ("Policy”) governs all products sold or offered for sale by Tupperware Singapore Pte Ltd (“Tupperware”) through the Tupperware e-commerce shop at https://tupperwarebrands.sg (“eTuppStore”) only. Please read the Policy carefully before making a purchase or placing an order through the eTuppStore ("Order”).
- Shipping is available for purchase within Singapore only.
- Your parcel will be delivered using Tupperware’s appointed delivery courier company, to the address provided by you ("Delivery Address”).
- An acceptable Delivery Address to which your parcel may be delivered, includes a residential or commercial address, but excludes a P.O. Box address.
- Once payment for your Order is made, you are not allowed to make any changes to the Delivery Address and/or cancel the Order.
- Delivery will be available from Monday to Friday during office hours, excluding Public Holidays.
- Delivery within Singapore will take between six (6) and ten (10) working days from the dispatch of your Order.
- Please refer to the table below for shipping charges.
Note: Shipping rate stated above are subject to change without prior notice.
- The courier company will attempt to deliver the parcel to the Delivery Address for up to three (3) times. In the event no one is available to accept delivery, the courier company will leave a notification card at the Delivery Address and will contact you to schedule the appointment for delivery subject to an additional delivery fee.
- If you are not available to accept delivery of the parcel personally, a representative may accept delivery on your behalf, provided always that the said representative must be over 18 years of age, and capable of receiving the delivery.
- You or your representative may be required to produce proof of identity when accepting a delivery, or collecting an undelivered parcel at the courier company. All deliveries shall be signed off by you or your representative on the delivery invoices.
- Tupperware reserves the right to withhold dispatching your Order, if it has any doubts whatsoever as to your credit worthiness, or if further verification of your identity is required.
Return, Exchange and Refund PolicyA. GENERAL
- We want you to be satisfied with every Tupperware® product (“Product”) you purchase via eTuppStore. You are encouraged to immediately inspect the Products received to ensure that all Products ordered have been delivered to you, and you are completely satisfied with the Products, including that the Products are of acceptable quality, condition, and match the description we have provided to you on the eTuppStore.
- If the Product received is in one of the following conditions, you can submit your claim at https://form.jotform.com/twbmycorporate/tws-etupp-discrepancy (“Claim”) within seven (7) working days of receipt:
- Product received is different from the Order;
- Product received is damaged or defective;
- Product received has expired or is within three (3) months from the expiry date; and/or
- Product received is short packed.
Any Claim received after seven (7) working days of receipt will be rejected.
- Before submitting your Claim, you must ensure the information provided below are complete and accurate. Otherwise, processing of your Claim will be delayed or rejected:
- Order number;
- date Order received;
- item code (SKU);
- an image of outer carton;
- an image of content inside carton; and
- an image and/or video clip of damage/defective/discrepancy.
- All requests for Business Builder return and refund, or exchange, shall be made by completing the Product Return / Exchange request form found on eTuppStore (“Request”) https://tupperware.com.sg/tupppassport/return. The Request needs to be submitted to Tupperware using the email address that you have used to register your user account.
- You must ensure the following information provided below are complete and accurate when submitting the Request:
- Consignment note / way bill number for your shipment;
- Return form (to be packed with the Product you are returning);
- Order number; and
- Email Address (email address used to register user account).
- The eTuppStore Customer Service (“Customer Service”) will contact you within three (3) working days after receipt of the Request, to provide directions on the necessary procedures. In the event you do not receive any reply from the Customer Service within the aforesaid period, please contact Tupperware by e-mail at TWSeOrder@tupperware.com.
- You should arrange for the Product to be returned to Tupperware to the following address within seven (7) working days upon submission of your Request:
B. TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All Products shall be returned in the condition and quantity as was originally delivered to you.
- For all Products returned under Clause A2 and Clause A4;
- they shall be inspected by Customer Service upon receipt, to determine whether the conditions under Clause A2 and Clause A4 are met; and
- an exchange of the Product is available only for the SAME item returned, and is subject to availability, so that if the said item is not available, Tupperware will provide you with a refund instead.
- Product(s) purchased as part of a bundle set or multi-item pack (NB: Buy 1 Free 1, Purchase-with-Purchase, Gifts with Purchase etc.), has to be returned or exchanged as a whole set. Individual Product within a bundle set or multi-item pack cannot be returned or exchanged. This clause is only applicable to the Business Builder/Consultant and shall not be applicable to the Guest and Preferred Customer.
- All refunds on Products returned will be at the original purchase price, less shipping fees and inclusive of an administrative fee. All refunds will be made via the same mode of payment within one (1) month from the approval of the Request by Customer Service, subject to approval by the bank to which the refund shall be deposited. Tupperware shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense arising out of the delay by your bank in processing or finalising the refund.
Effective: 20 December 2021