For over 50 years, we at Tupperware Brands have proudly backed our products with a Lifetime Guarantee so you can buy with confidence. All Tupperware products carried under the Tupperware Trademarks are guaranteed by Tupperware Brands to perform under normal domestic use for the lifetime of the product. We will replace, free of charge, any Tupperware product, or any part that, under normal domestic use, shows a manufacturing defect.
Consultants can bring their Tupperware Products to any authorised Business Centre for warranty replacements.
Covered By The Tupperware Lifetime Guarantee
Tupperware products are guaranteed by the Company against cracking, warping, peeling and chipping under normal domestic use.
Not Covered By The Tupperware Lifetime Guarantee
* If products touch the dishwasher element, stove-top burner or even hot metal objects, the heat can melt the product at the point of contact. ** If a product is knocked against or hit by a hard object or drops and breaks as a result, it is not replaceable under the guarantee.
There may be instances where the Company no longer carries parts or products that are brought in for replacement. Under such circumstances the Company will provide alternative parts or products that offer similar functionalities and of similar value to the parts or product brought in. The Company reserves the right to accept and/or to reject alternative product choices proposed by the Consultant and/or customers for a product replacement.
For products like Twinkle Straw Tumbler and Kids Printable Straw Tumbler, the straw needs to be replaced every months, when necessary. Kindly note that the straw is not covered under the Tupperware Lifetime Warranty.
Conditions For Alternative Product Warranty Replacement
- Where a part is no longer available, all other components or parts that make the product complete must be brought in for
replacement, even though these parts are in good condition (seals, base, handle, spout, etc).
- The alternative product chosen for warranty replacement should be an item from our regular catalogue at the stated price.
- If the alternative product used for warranty replacement is lesser in value, there will be no refunds.
The Q Guarantee
Certain products in our catalogue are marked with the “Q” symbol. These are not covered by the Lifetime Guarantee but are still guaranteed by Tupperware Brands to be free from manufacturing defects. They will be replaced, if defective, provided they are returned in accordance with Product Return & Replacement policies and procedures.
The following products are marked with the “Q” symbol:
- TupperChef Stainless Steel Cookware
- Multipurpose Shears
- Can Openers