Crispy, tasty & healthy too!
Everyone loves a crunchy treat be it chips, pretzels or cookies. Here’s a healthier alternative to crispy snacks that’s yummy too. The best part is, you can indulge minus the guilt! Why not try making your own fruit and vegetable chips? All you need are fruits or vegetables of your choice, some seasoning, a dash of oil, an oven and you’re good to go. To start you off, try out our Zucchini Chip recipe below!
- 1 large zucchini
- 2 tablespoon of olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 225° Fahrenheit. Line two large baking trays with parchment paper.
2. Slice zucchini thinly with a mandolin or knife.
3. Squeeze out water from zucchini slices between two paper towels and line slices on baking tray without overlapping.
4. Brush on olive oil on each zucchini slice and sprinkle salt throughout. Remember: Do not over-season because the slices will shrink.
5. Bake for 2 hours or until they start to brown and crisp.
6. Cool before storing in One Touch.
7. Keep for no more than 3 days.
Yummy Tip For a cheesy crunch, sprinkle on some Parmesan. We also suggest you give our Apple + Cinnamon or Sweet Potato + Paprika combo a try. They’re addictive and waistline-friendly too.