Preparation time: 10 min.
Cooking time: 15min
Standing time: 10 min.
Ingredients (3 people):
- 450 g boneless skinless chicken breast (±1 lb)
- 285 g jar enchilada sauce (±10 oz)
- 115 g tortilla chips (±4 oz)
- 1/2 onion (small diced)
- 1/2 green bell pepper (seeded and small diced)
- 100 g shredded Mexican cheese blend (±1 cup)
- 35 g sliced black olives (±¼ cup)
- 35 g sliced fresh or pickled jalapenos (±¼ cup)
- 60 g sour cream (±¼ cup)
Place chicken breasts in Micro Pressure Cooker. Pour enchilada sauce over chicken. Chicken should be mostly submerged in sauce.
Securely cover and lock Pressure Cooker. Microwave for 15 min. at 900 watts.
Remove from microwave and allow to stand with the cover on until the Pressure Indicator drops, approx. 10 min., then unlock and remove cover.
Remove chicken to cutting board and shred using 2 forks. Return shredded chicken to Pressure Cooker and mix with enchilada sauce.
Place tortillas onto desired serving plate and top with shredded chicken mixture.
Sprinkle remaining toppings over chicken and serve.