Preparation time: 5 min.
Cooking time: 30min
Ingredients (6 people):
- 240 g all-purpose flour (±2 cups)
- 15 ml Italian herb seasoning (±1 tbsp)
- 7 ml baking powder (±½ tbsp)
- 2 ml coarse kosher salt (±½ tsp)
- 2 ml black pepper (±½ tsp)
- 1 ml baking powder (±¼ tsp)
- 25 g Parmesan cheese (±¼ cup)
- 2 eggs
- 30 ml olive oil (±2 tbsp)
- 180 ml milk (±¾ cup)
- 180 g shredded Mozzarella cheese (plus more for topping) (±1½ cups)
- 140 g pepperoni slices (finely chopped) (±1 cup)
- 120 ml pizza sauce (±½ cup)
Preheat oven to Th 6-7 / 200°C / 400°F without convection.
In a medium bowl, whisk together dry ingredients including Parmesan cheese.
Add eggs, olive oil, milk, mozzarella and pepperoni to dry ingredients and stir well to combine.
Pour mixture into the UltraPro Square 2L, top with pizza sauce and spread evenly. Bake uncovered for 30 min.
Top with additional pizza sauce and cheese, if desired. Serve warm or at room temperature.